Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:28 am
    —
Good Morning Corpse,

Will this module coding work for the current installation of evo i have 2.0.9f want to make sure before I change coding on my website lol

Thanks,
iLL3RKiLL3R

#2: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:30 pm
    —
Does anyone know if this works with 2.0.9f ?

#3: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:23 pm
    —
Yes the mods will work with 2.0.9F, Always make a backup before editing though.

#4: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:29 pm
    —
10-4 thank you sir

#5: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:55 pm
    —
Thanks Lonestar. I was busy finishing some final fixes on the Steam Profile Module. I guess I missed this question.

#6: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 am
    —
Ok I got most of this done I see something that is weird so the tank shows up in user profiles correctly but on the forum post its showing the wrong ranks for the wrong users.

#7: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:29 pm
    —
hrm, don't know why. Can I get a link?

#8: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:05 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#9: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:49 pm
    —
You just did the rank install, right?
Or did you do the all the mod part?

I only ask because I just installed the "Ranks" on here and it all seems to be reporting correctly. I wounder if an edit was mis done or something. If you like me to take a look, I can. I would just need a temp FTP sent to me in a PM.

Granted, i do need to go through that and clean up the installation instructions, removing all the RavenNuke stuff as well as updating the file coding. I noticed that the viewtopic.php had some changes to it.

#10: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:22 pm
    —
Yeah no issues I will get that over to you I am trying to do the whole thing I was going section by section I am still in the hospital so I haven't had much time to get it all done. I really appreciate you corpse you are awesome when I get paid Friday I will throw you another donation for all the support and help you have given me

#11: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:58 pm
    —
Okay, The original FTP credentials that you gave me still worked, so I got it fixed for you. You had the forum clan tag edits in the right place, and that is the same location that the rank edits should have been, but you were a little off. So I moved it back.

While I was at it, I noticed that your member ShoNuFF had a rank that was jpg, which causes the white to be all around it since jpg file type does not support alpha channels, so download the attached file and use that one. Since I don't have admin access, I couldn't do it for you.

#12: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:30 pm
    —
Appreciate you brother your the best

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1