Twitch Streamers Block
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#21: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:40 am
    —
No problem.

#22: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: PatPgtips PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:53 am
    —
hi corpse i know this is an old post but after twitch had there data breached i now am getting this error

Last Live: Not Live! Not Retrievable.

Expand

RustyDT is live when i grabbed this screenshot and is not also showing live but it is grabbing the streamers images

any chance you can take a look when you have time

#23: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:46 pm
    —
— PatPgtips wrote
hi corpse i know this is an old post but after twitch had there data breached i now am getting this error

Last Live: Not Live! Not Retrievable.

RustyDT is live when i grabbed this screenshot and is not also showing live but it is grabbing the streamers images

any chance you can take a look when you have time

I looked into it. It's not just mine, but also Lonestars. But upon further investigation, it looks like it will need to be updated to the latest API.
The downfall with going to the new API is it will make it a bit harder for people to install this script onto their site since now, Twitch is going to force everyone to register the app on their site. I will talk with Lonestar about this and see what he wants to do, since I am no longer going to support mine in favor of his script.

#24: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:10 am
    —
I will update my Twitch module/block to use the new API, I will have to slightly modify the script you sent me corpse, So I can allow users to input the clientid & secret via the admin area.

I have been meaning to get the block released, but always seem to get side tracked, I will work on changing over the API links and get this module/block released.

#25: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: PatPgtips PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:57 am
    —
no problem guys thanks for the info

#26: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:41 pm
    —
Lonestar, Once you get that done, I will make a video tutorial on how to register an app, so they can get a client ID and secret key. It's easy, but I know some may get confused.

#27: No icon Re: Twitch Streamers Block Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:23 am
    —
Okey Dokey lachen

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3