New Keypad Suggestions
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon New Keypad Suggestions Author: [HSX]Apollo074 PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:17 am
    —
Well fellas

After many years of use (since RTCW days) my Nostromo N52 is on its last leg. Needing some suggestions on a new gaming keypad like it. Been reading a lot of reviews on the Razers and Logitech like it just cant decide which would be a good replacement.

Apollo

#2: No icon Re: New Keypad Suggestions Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:05 pm
    —
If you're looking for a good keyboard that is not just good for gaming, but good for typing, then something like the Logitech G513 is ideal. I've had both, Razor and Logitech peripherals before, and for me to now only be using Logitech must say something.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Me, I personally not a die hard fan and need to have a mechanical keyboard, so that's why I am running my self the Logitech G510.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

But it will be all personal preference.

#3: No icon Re: New Keypad Suggestions Author: [HSX]Spartacus1968Location: madison PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:46 am
    —
Expand

The Merc Stealth is my Favorite. It is backlighted in red, blue or violet and has a dedicated keypad on the left for gaming.
Good luck finding one, they are not making them anymore as of 2012 or so.
A few members here have had this keyboard longer than me, Plisken and Bite...

#4: No icon Re: New Keypad Suggestions Author: [HSX]BitemeLocation: Dark side of the Moon PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:12 pm
    —
I use the stealth merc steel series keyboard for quite awhile and went so far as to buy a second one so that I can stay with it for even longer. I love it that much. You can still buy one on ebay but will pay alot for it

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1