Donations Extreme Module
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Donations Extreme Module Author: Rips PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:48 pm
    —
Ive installed the donation extreme a while back corpse but still having the problem of when someone donates i recieve the transaction but i have to manually add the donator to the module on my website ...  not sure what would cause this ...  i watched your tutorial when i installed the module ...  any ideas why the module doesnt add the donator itself?

#2: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:47 pm
    —
If its not updating, then that probably means that the IPN wasn't done or its not reporting.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

In the description of that video, I have the link to the IPN section on PayPal. They pretty much require you to have a business account to use the IPN, but I don't and I just use that link. But I have had an IPN since before the "business only" went into effect, so I may be grandfathered in.

#3: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: Rips PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:15 am
    —
Expand

i have that all done

#4: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:23 pm
    —
Okay, I just checked with Beauty about it on their site, since I helped them with that module before and its working with no issues on their end. You may need to get a business account with PayPal. If you like, before you do that, if you like, I can remote with you using TeamViewer, and we can talk on TS3 and see if we can figure out what's going on. But that's up to you.

#5: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: Rips PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:15 pm
    —
Sounds good corpse ...  ill be on tonight if you get a chance jump on my teamspeak bro

#6: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:06 pm
    —
Will you be aro7und this weekend? Saturday or Sunday?

#7: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:42 am
    —
i got to work 12 hr daylights the next 4 days so maybe we can hookup next week sometime buddy ...  ill let ya know when i know my hours ....  thank you

#8: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 pm
    —
np, let me know.

#9: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: Rips PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm
    —
Ill be on teamspeak all day tomorrow and tomorrow night buddy ...  hope to see ya there

#10: No icon Re: Donations Extreme Module Author: Rips PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:37 pm
    —
i upgraded to a buisness account and think its working now corpse ...  ill let ya know buddy ... ty

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1