module mess [SOLVED]
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon module mess [SOLVED] Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:16 pm
    —
anyone know whats going on here when i try to create a new module?

Expand

#2: No icon Re: module mess Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:18 pm
    —
How are you trying to create a new module?
Details on what your trying to do would be helpful.
Last edited by coRpSE on Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: No icon Re: module mess Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:19 pm
    —
Expand

#4: No icon Re: module mess Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 pm
    —
in the CP modules block

#5: No icon Re: module mess Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:21 pm
    —
can ya jump on teamspeak in 15 mins

#6: No icon Re: module mess Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:22 pm
    —
YourSite.com/admin.php?op=modules&area=block

That location?
If you have TS3, hop onto my TS3 and we can talk there. Its faster than the forums.

#7: No icon Re: module mess Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:24 pm
    —
you still have my ts ip

#8: No icon Re: module mess [SOLVED] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:30 pm
    —
Okay, this was solved. He was meaning the Module Block, which is the default Evo Navigation. There are some bugs with the system and I still hate it, everything from its location to find being somewhat hidden from within the ACP, to the lack of configurations. Till that gets a massive overhaul/upgrade, in my eyes its a POS system and I recommend Sommaire if you want configurability.

Yes, I am venting because it's annoying when some common sense things was not implemented and main features were left out or is broken and was not checked.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1