[SOLVED] form to email
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#11: No icon Re: form to email Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:42 pm
    —
she says hex code

#12: No icon Re: form to email Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:44 pm
    —
okay, I will have it done maybe tomorrow night.

#13: No icon Re: form to email Author: Rips PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:00 pm
    —
she said hex code brother

#14: No icon Re: [SOLVED] form to email Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:27 am
    —
Completed. Just wrote the system from the ground up. Ran into an issue with the evo emailer system so I resorted to PHP email and found it didn't like gmail, so I used a forwarder through their host and works with no issues, as far as I saw.

#15: No icon Re: [SOLVED] form to email Author: Rips PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:13 am
    —
Hey Corpse can ya look at the paintshop index.php file when you get a chance ...  i added a choice to the mods that momma paints and it worked but when ya hit the down arrow to choose what make ...  there a little messed up ...  thank you buddy ... Rips

#16: No icon Re: [SOLVED] form to email Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:31 pm
    —
I need you to reset up
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
The old info is not allowing me to connect.

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2