File Respitory
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon File Respitory Author: Rips PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:03 am
    —
trying to upload files from the CP and my website and nothing ...  even uploaded through ftp and when i try to d/l it says error ...  any ideas corpse ...  thank you buddy

#2: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:06 pm
    —
Where are you uploading it to?
The system has a upload system from within when you go to add a new file. But if the file is too big for that, its best to upload using FTP to the folder
public_html/modules/File_Repository/files/

Once uploaded there, you will need to add the file using the local files rather than the upload.

#3: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: Rips PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:18 pm
    —
ok let me try that ...thank you buddy

#4: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: Rips PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:53 am
    —
under host local files nothing showing up ... i uploaded file.zip to the correct destination ...  when i try to add it in the file respotory under show local files ...  nothing

#5: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:52 pm
    —
hrm. Any errors in any of your error logs?
May have to ask Lonestar over on his site since it is his module and he knows it best.

#6: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: Rips PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:15 pm
    —
i got it corpse ...  ty buddy

#7: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:49 pm
    —
What was wrong?

#8: No icon Re: File Respitory Author: Rips PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:52 pm
    —
the zip file wasnt uploading via ftp ...  said it was but when i went into CP files no files were there

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1