[RELEASED] Steam Profile Mod
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> In-The-Works

#11: No icon Re: [RELEASED] Steam Profile Mod Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 am
    —
I registered on your site, waiting on the email. Try this attached file and let me know.
If it doesn't work and you see me as a waiting user, activate my account and send me a PM here with temp FTP and temp admin and I will further investigate.

Upload file to public_html/modules/Steam_Profile/ folder overwriting the one that's there.

#12: No icon Re: [RELEASED] Steam Profile Mod Author: Porthos PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:19 am
    —
PM sent.  What sucks is the error on the forum admin page. Haven't been able add forums and finish setting other settings(think that is why avatars are messed up.)

#13: No icon Re: [RELEASED] Steam Profile Mod Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:03 am
    —
Update 3/10/2019

Little bug found by Porthos has been squashed and the package was updated. If you have an copy from before this date, please redownload and re-upload the included files.

First post has been updated as well.

#14: No icon Re: [RELEASED] Steam Profile Mod Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:12 pm
    —
Update:

If anyone installed this script onto their site prior to today, i have a little update for you. Two files will need to be modified. These are partial lines part of a longer lines. Just change what is shown and nothing else of the line.

Open:  modules/Forums/viewtopic.php

Find:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

!function_exists(get_steam_status)) 

Replace with:

!function_exists('get_steam_status')) 

Save & Close

Open: includes/usercp_viewprofile.php

Find:

!function_exists(get_steam_status)) 

Replace with:

!function_exists('get_steam_status')) 

Save & Close.

That's it.
Readme in the download has already been updated.

#15: No icon Re: [RELEASED] Steam Profile Mod Author: BeautyLocation: Windsor PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:34 am
    —
The new CMS looks great CoRpSE! Thank you all for your hard work!  lachen and for all you guys do for us!

HeadShot Extreme -> In-The-Works

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2