Header logo
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#11: No icon Re: Header logo Author: airsteamLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm
    —
Like on the site Corpse if you could do like them  cool
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#12: No icon Re: Header logo Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 pm
    —
— airsteam wrote
Like on the site Corpse if you could do like them  cool
Get registered or Log in

Okay, I think things got lost in translation.
What they have is not logo's, Logos is what I did. What your asking for is advertisements which is already built into the theme. There is an advertisement module in the CMS.

Go to:
YourSite.com/admin.php?op=BannersAdmin
and you will need to set up some "Page Top" advertisements, which is position number 0. The add images will need to be about 970 x 250 pixels in size.

#13: No icon Re: Header logo Author: airsteamLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:10 pm
    —
I can put my clan games logo instead of ads!

#14: No icon Re: Header logo Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 pm
    —
That's what I did on my test site I had you to look, granted I rewrote it a bit.
The only difference was that I turned off the content boxes within the config of the theme and removed the top header since the header was moved below. From there, I removed the dead space from the top because it was just that, dead space and was very ugly without anything there. I just updated the config to reshow the content boxes.

So take a look:
Get registered or Log in

#15: No icon Re: Header logo Author: airsteamLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:04 pm
    —
Yes that's how I want it Corpse and dead space you can leave it I'm going to put pictures of pubg and others.

#16: No icon Re: Header logo Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 pm
    —
Okay, relook at the testsite. Be sure to clear your cache.
Get registered or Log in

#17: No icon Re: Header logo Author: airsteamLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 am
    —
It's really cool and if I expand my theme a bit, it will not have everything to change

#18: No icon Re: Header logo Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:56 pm
    —
PM sent with the files and the instructions.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2