Add Color Font to index.php
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Add Color Font to index.php Author: Ghostwarrior PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am
    —
Hi Corpse, do you have something that I can follow along in making my font in color in the index.php of my modules?

#2: No icon Re: Add Color Font to index.php Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:28 pm
    —
not sure if I follow, are you asking how to change the color of a text from within a module? If so, you can do a span with a style and put color in it, like this:

Code: [ Select all ]

<span style="color:#00FF00;">Your Text Here</span> that you want lime green in color

That should have the effect of this:

Your Text Here that you want lime green in color

Hope that helps a little. But if your looking at using that style/color more than in just one spot, then putting it into a css file would be best and add a class to the style. But that is a bit more involved, but not hard.

#3: No icon Re: Add Color Font to index.php Author: Ghostwarrior PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 am
    —
Good morning Corpse, and thanks a lot for your valuable time and showing me how to make it.

#4: No icon Re: Add Color Font to index.php Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:25 pm
    —
N/P

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1