Need some coding help
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Need some coding help Author: Porthos PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 am
    —
OK working with the module maker that you gave me over on Lonestars site.  It looks like it is going to work for making a Twitch page but need help with getting the two iframes that I have to use for the video feed and chat to display on same line so that when I add other streams the page doesn't get long as hell.

You can see how it currently looks at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: Need some coding help Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:25 am
    —
Pack up what you go to far, and send it to me. Just attach it in a reply. (note: attachments can't be applied to a "Quick Reply" section, so just click the reply button and attach it using the file attachment here.

#3: No icon Re: Need some coding help Author: Porthos PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 am
    —
Here you go

#4: No icon Re: Need some coding help Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:42 pm
    —
Give this a try.

#5: No icon Re: Need some coding help Author: Porthos PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:49 am
    —
That is it. Thanks man.

#6: No icon Re: Need some coding help Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:05 am
    —
okay, glad to hear.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1