[RELEASED] New Forums Steam button
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> In-The-Works

#1: No icon [RELEASED] New Forums Steam button Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:20 pm
    —
Here is that steam button I have been working on.

This has been requested and I had something I started on a while ago and never finished. So i put in some time and came up with this. Right now, it is working on our site here, but only for those of us that have linked your steam profile with our Clan Manager profile, (you must put in your 64 bit steam ID number).

I believe I am the only one in our clan that has done this thus far.
Last edited by coRpSE on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:16 pm
    —
Alrighty, now I just finished up the profile side of this script. I wrote this to be a function and fully HTML5. It's very lightweight and should not slow down the site very much if at all.

Expand

#3: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: Porthos PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:25 pm
    —
Looks nice

#4: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: ShadzeB PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:32 am
    —
You know where my site is if you need a Beta tester mate.

#5: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 pm
    —
Thanks, sent you a PM.

#6: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: PatPgtips PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 am
    —
looks good

#7: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: Porthos PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:34 am
    —
SO far this is working perfectly. I have manually updated some of my members profiles with there steam id and everyone of them has worked as intended.

#8: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:19 pm
    —
Okay. I know that there has been an error showing up in the error log in the root of your site. I am still working on the bug trying to figure it out. I am sorry its taking so long but it has me baffled to why its throwing the error yet works just fine.

#9: No icon Re: New Forums Steam button Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 am
    —
Okay, i think I might of fixed it. I will continue to test for a couple more days, and if all is good on my end, I will push to the testers.

#10: No icon Re: [RELEASED] New Forums Steam button Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm
    —
Released -
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

HeadShot Extreme -> In-The-Works

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2