No pop up after installing jquery private message alert
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon No pop up after installing jquery private message alert Author: Porthos PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:44 pm
    —
Getting no errors and no popups when a pm is sent.
I had had a problem with the theme when fist installed and Mortal went and updated The jQuery, Fancybox, Colorbox, Lightbox and Lytebox so not sure what else to check.

#2: No icon Re: No pop up after installing jquery private message alert Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 pm
    —
Which PM system are you using, if any at all?

If you're using the default one that comes with the CMS for the popup javascript alert, some browsers are blocking that. If your using Lonestars PM popup alert system which is just a modified version of the one I did, then I would re-install the script and everything that is required. If you're using mine. then it could be either the jQuery or one of the files is not edited correctly.

Mine:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Lonestars:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#3: No icon Re: No pop up after installing jquery private message alert Author: Porthos PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:17 pm
    —
I am using yours. Will recheck everything in the morning when not on my pain meds lol

#4: No icon Re: No pop up after installing jquery private message alert Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:39 am
    —
After you recheck all the edits and make sure you have the latest jquery installed. make sure to also clear your sites cache and your browser's cache before testing.  If nothing works and you like me to take a look, let me know, and I will take a look.

#5: No icon Re: No pop up after installing jquery private message alert Author: Porthos PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:52 am
    —
Would love for you to take a look but I have a bigger issue right now.  Hour or so ago I had forums. Now they are just gone. Not even showing up on the forum admin management. I didn't do anything, wasn't even on the site.  Only thing I knew was really messed up was the arcade. I messed up the table for it so had disabled but everything else was working fine until and hour ago.

#6: No icon Re: No pop up after installing jquery private message alert Author: Porthos PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 am
    —
Sent you a pm Corpse.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1