NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: [HSX]Delrick PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:05 pm
    —
I Killed Corpse
I Killed Corpse zunge zeigen

H1Z1 Tournament Champ
had 43% health left
but i Killed Corpse Headshot baby lol

#2: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:07 pm
    —
— Delrick wrote
I Killed Corpse
I Killed Corpse zunge zeigen

H1Z1 Tournament Champ
had 43% health left
but i Killed Corpse Headshot baby lol

motz  motz  motz  fluchen  fluchen  fluchen  motz  motz  :motz:

I will get it back, you can be sure of that.

#3: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: 0079 PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:29 pm
    —
That's awesome Delrick......Like watching Amanda Nunes knock Ronda Rousey the f*ck out lol
The King is dead long live the King

#4: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: [HSX]Apollo074 PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 am
    —
how are we suppose to challenge the champion when the module seems to have disappeared lol what games are we allowed to challenge in

#5: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: 0079 PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 pm
    —
Not only that Del gets an award

Expand

#6: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: [HSX]SephirothLocation: Nibelheim PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 am
    —
— Apollo074 wrote
how are we suppose to challenge the champion when the module seems to have disappeared lol what games are we allowed to challenge in

Corpse said it any game as long the champion and the challenger is able to play ...if i recall

#7: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm
    —
— Sephiroth wrote
— Apollo074 wrote

Corpse said it any game as long the champion and the challenger is able to play ...if i recall

You are correct. I have to rewrite that module from the ground up.

#8: No icon Re: NEW TOURNAMENT CHAMPION BABY Author: [HSX]Spartacus1968Location: madison PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:36 pm
    —
Congrats to Del

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1