Slideshow for nuke evo?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#11: No icon Re: Slideshow for nuke evo? Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:10 am
    —
Okay, I just wanted to know so I can size it appropriately.

Also, just a side note. How to tell if your site is a fixed width or full width theme being used, is very simple.
Take a look at this image below.

Expand

A fixed width is where the owner sets how many pixels wide his site will be where a full width theme will span to fill up all the area.

EDIT:
okay, I finished the block. All you need to do is download the attached file, and follow the readme.

#12: No icon Re: Slideshow for nuke evo? Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:19 am
    —
Oh thank you sooo muchh!!! Works really fine, and i think you help more peoples than me cause when i open the post again, 5 downloads of the block was already done, so thank you!  big grin

Also, if i wanna change the size for like 1280x768, have to change all the code again or is just change this numbers?

#13: No icon Re: Slideshow for nuke evo? Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:09 am
    —
Hey i said works fine and really works, but i change the images and still the same than the original images, i put with the same name, i just upload in the same place /images/slider

#14: No icon Re: Slideshow for nuke evo? Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:38 pm
    —
If the names are the same in the block as they are in the images folder, then try clearing both your sites cache and your browser cache.

— GuilhermeTozzi wrote
Also, if i wanna change the size for like 1280x768, have to change all the code again or is just change this numbers?

As for that size? If I am understanding  you right, it seems your asking if I can make the slider that big, and the answer is if that is the questions is, I wouldn't. That will mess up your site for many of your visitors. It could also stretch your site. The size it is, is perfect.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2