WOWarships Team Battle
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> WoWS General Chat

#1: No icon WOWarships Team Battle Author: 0079 PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:06 am
    —
Once you aquire a Tier 7 Ship you can enter Team Battles. If you dont belong to a team you can join an understaffed team as a mercenary. I joined a team as a merc. I am complete noob at Team Battles so please excuse any mistakes. A lot of teams wont let you join if you are Tier 7. They prefer the advantage of Tier 8 ships. Anyhoo this is how the battle went down from my point of view.

Thanks for watching

#2: No icon Re: WOWarships Team Battle Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:23 pm
    —
Nice battle. I would have engaged the guy that killed you sooner, but I know how getting focused on something can pull you away from the obvious.

#3: No icon Re: WOWarships Team Battle Author: 0079 PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 pm
    —
— coRpSE wrote
Nice battle. I would have engaged the guy that killed you sooner, but I know how getting focused on something can pull you away from the obvious.

I was dodging the first ones torpedoes so i had to turn.Then i had to fensd off the destroyer. The second my guns lined up i fired i couldnt have engaged him any sooner i didnt have a firing solution. So i dont feel i missed the obvious. Very easy to watch afterwards and say yep maybe i should have done this or that. Not so easy when your trying to watch 3 ships at once lol

#4: No icon Re: WOWarships Team Battle Author: [HSX]Spartacus1968Location: madison PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:59 pm
    —
The Tirpitz is a Tough Nut to crack!
Nice job

#5: No icon Re: WOWarships Team Battle Author: [HSX]dwpred18 PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:40 am
    —
nice job  Go HeadShot

HeadShot Extreme -> WoWS General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1