Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:06 am
    —
Expand

Hello coRpSE, i'm trying install your mod but i just don't wanna show the CM Rank.

The first problem I had was in viewtopic.php and viewtopic_body.tpl, the games and ribbons works fine, but the clan tag dosen't show( and how I centralize the area that I marked in the screenshot like is in the screenshot that is in the tutorial?)

Also in usercp_viewprofile.php and profile_view_body.tpl nothing work here ( so i didn't take a screenshot )

#2: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:14 pm
    —
Can you pack up your modules/Forums/viewtopic.php and attach it here.
I will take a look about the clan tags.

You will need to put it into a .zip or a .rar.

As for centering it, you can wrap it in a span or a paragraph and do a in-line style of "center". Sortof like this:

Example:

Code: [ Select all ]

{postrow.CRGAMES}{postrow.RIBBONS}{postrow.POSTER_GENDER}<br />{postrow.POSTER_JOINED}<br  />{postrow.POSTER_AGE}{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<br />{postrow.POSTER_VISITED}<br  />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}<br />{postrow.REPUTATION}<br />{postrow.THANKSTOTAL}<br  /><p style="text-align:center;">{postrow.CRGAMES}{postrow.RIBBONS}</p><br />

Of course, using a < p > or a < span > can sometimes cause issues, though not good practice because of HTML5 and what not, you can still do a < center > tag around it, like this.

Example 2:

Code: [ Select all ]

{postrow.CRGAMES}{postrow.RIBBONS}{postrow.POSTER_GENDER}<br />{postrow.POSTER_JOINED}<br  />{postrow.POSTER_AGE}{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<br />{postrow.POSTER_VISITED}<br  />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}<br />{postrow.REPUTATION}<br />{postrow.THANKSTOTAL}<br  /><center>{postrow.CRGAMES}{postrow.RIBBONS}</center><br />

hope that helps a little.

#3: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:00 pm
    —
The link
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
i will try center with that help.

#4: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:07 pm
    —
Okay, below is your viewtopic.php and it should work.

Also, like to note that I also attached an updated readme file which should have the profile section fixed. If you can, try it again and let me know if it worked.

EDIT:
viewtopic.php moved below.
Last edited by coRpSE on Sat May 07, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:11 pm
    —
When i upload the viewtopic.php got this error when i try load the page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/nsgsquad/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 138

#6: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:04 pm
    —
I tried again, now with more calm and the mod on profile view didn't work
Also, now the stuff is center, but still withot the clan tag.

#7: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:43 pm
    —
Okay, try this viewtopic.php.

As for the profile mods, send me the following files,

1. public_html/modules/Forums/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php
  2. public_html/themes/YOUR_THEME/forums/profile_view_body.tpl

I will go through and find the error.

#8: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 am
    —
Now i try and work, thanks!
i will sent the files without modification okay.
Download
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#9: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:43 pm
    —
Here you go, just upload these to the correct folders in which they came from.

#10: No icon Re: Clan Manager Forum/Profile Mod's issues Author: GuilhermeTozzi PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:56 pm
    —
Work fine, thank you so much! Nice mods !!!!!  big grin

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2