More Site Changes 5/6/2016
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> WebSite Changes

#1: No icon More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:48 pm
    —
If you haven't noticed yet, the site should be loading for you between 30% - 50%+ faster than it was yesterday. Here is a list of things that have been changed.

I know it's not a very big list, but, there was a lot of stuff done. I will continue working on this, but if you run into any issues or find any bugs, PLEASE report in this thread.

( Note: Theme images that were changed were only done to the Default theme. The Agent Green theme is next. )
Last edited by coRpSE on Fri May 06, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: ShadzeB PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:35 am
    —
I can only assume you have made these changes in line with the link I sent you mate?

Hope it helped you out bud?

#3: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:51 am
    —
— ShadzeB wrote
I can only assume you have made these changes in line with the link I sent you mate?

Hope it helped you out bud?

Only the images and a few missing alts and image sizes, and yes, thank you for that.

Other than that, the JS, jQuery, CSS and what not was stuff that needed to be cleaned out for a while now. I went through the javascript.php, header.php, footer.php and removed all the stuff for the old DL module that I had. Got rid of stuff like that top slide down Youtube player, and old ShadowGate coding. I just finished up cleaning up the Agent_Green theme and fixing the header. Got rid of the button I had for the Roster originally and cleaned it up a bit. Overall, I removed about 20 lines of code from stuff that was done to it.

Overall, with the spring cleaning that I have been doing over the past month, I have noticed a big increase in speed of the site.

#4: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: Sp0rAdiC PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:28 am
    —
Cool man! It does seem that the show info button isn't working for me though.

#5: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:56 am
    —
Should be working now.

#6: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: Sp0rAdiC PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:22 pm
    —
— coRpSE wrote
Should be working now.

daumen rauf  2 daumen hoch

#7: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm
    —
Okay, anyone that was using the "Agent Green" prior to now, will notice that they are back using SimpleBlack V2. That is because I had to do work to the header which required me to uninstall it and re-install.

#8: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:55 am
    —
Expand

#9: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: 0079 PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:20 pm
    —
could you change out this  Go HeadShot

for this

Expand

ive removed the white matte outline so it looks better IMO

#10: No icon Re: More Site Changes 5/6/2016 Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:09 pm
    —
— 0079 wrote
could you change out this  Go HeadShot

for this

Expand

ive removed the white matte outline so it looks better IMO

Just to shut you up, its done... zunge zeigen

HeadShot Extreme -> WebSite Changes

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2