Error message with clan roster
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Error message with clan roster Author: Ghostwarrior PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:44 pm
    —
Hey Corpse, I went into my website to add a member to the clan roster it gave me an error message as follows;

Clan Roster
Error message;

Site error: the file /home1/thrfivvf/public_html/modules/Clan_Roster/lib/init.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

What's going on with it now. This is the first time I'd gone in for awhile now. Has anyone else had this problem lately?

#2: No icon Re: Error message with clan roster Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:30 pm
    —
— Ghostwarrior wrote
Hey Corpse, I went into my website to add a member to the clan roster it gave me an error message as follows;

Clan Roster
Error message;

Site error: the file /home1/thrfivvf/public_html/modules/Clan_Roster/lib/init.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

What's going on with it now. This is the first time I'd gone in for awhile now. Has anyone else had this problem lately?

Make sure that your host did not update your site and remove ioncube loader. You may need to go into your cpanel and click on the PHP and make sure your using the PHP 5.4 and if there is a check box to have ioncube loader, that you have that checked. The current clan roster is encoded with a ioncube version that only works on PHP 5.4 and under.

That module is no longer in development and as you can see, Clan Themes is shut down. So Lonestar and I are providing Evo support on both of our sites and on Evo Xtreme. If your going to want to upgrade in the future, then Lonestar developed an alternative to Floppies Roster that is coded with the latest PHP. Its still a WIP, but it's coming along.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1