If our TS3 is down
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon If our TS3 is down Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 pm
    —
Hey guys, I was contacted by many people saying our TS3 server was down. I know and its an issue on thier end. I already contacted them and it is in the works of being fixed.

Just note, we do have a Discord server as well. If you don't have the program yet, download it here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

It is 100% free.

Our Discord channel is here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Last edited by coRpSE on Fri May 06, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: If our TS3 is down Author: MAGNET PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:44 pm
    —
I am so glad it wasn't Game Vox (kudos for that)!!   lol

#3: No icon Re: If our TS3 is down Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:10 pm
    —
I have never used GameVox, but the reason we went with Discord was that it was 100% free. No paying for hosting there and all mods/scripts/programs for PC, Phone, Mac, ect... was 100% free. It still needs a lot of work, but they are getting there with it.

#4: No icon Re: If our TS3 is down Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:41 pm
    —
I like to remind people, both clan members and friends that if our TS3 is down, we do have Discord channel all set up. Information is in the first post.

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1