Downloads V1.2.1 patched small issue
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Downloads V1.2.1 patched small issue Author: hp201 PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:47 am
    —
hi coRpSE,

while i was adding arcade games to my download section i ran in to a small problem with the DL module [ Downloads V1.2.1 patched ]

when i add a download i give a small description but as soon as i submitt the download everything goes ok but not the description i added in the description field it hasnt been added.. i have to modify the download and re-enter the description, when i then submitt it then its all ok..
is this a known problem? or something  weird on my end?
thanks in advance
hp2001

#2: No icon Re: Downloads V1.2.1 patched small issue Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:59 pm
    —
I never had that issue. :-/ But I am not really supporting that module because there is a new Downloads module that is up-to-date and is lighter in the works by Lonestar.
I did just post over on his site on if it will be released and when, if he needs another beta tester, I would recommend trying to get it. Its not full featured like mine yet, but its getting there.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I would probably recommend saying you're interested in testing it for him to get it, and just give constructive feedback on it is all that is needed.

#3: No icon Re: Downloads V1.2.1 patched small issue Author: hp201 PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:18 am
    —
Thanks for the reply

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1