Found a bug in your Downloads module.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> WoT General Chat

#1: No icon Found a bug in your Downloads module. Author: Teo PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:39 am
    —
Hello mate, i found a bug with PHP 5.4 in your Downloads Module,

OPEN: public_html/modules/Downloads/public/SubmitDownloads.php

find: [line 281]

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$sub_ip identify::get_ip(); 

replace with:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$sub_ip $identify->get_ip(); 

save/close.

#2: No icon Re: Found a bug in your Downloads module. Author: Teo PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 am
    —
you need also to add the $identify in your global i forgot it =P

#3: No icon Re: Found a bug in your Downloads module. Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 am
    —
thanks for the heads up.

#4: No icon Re: Found a bug in your Downloads module. Author: Teo PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:38 am
    —
no problem mate! i have a question on this module, is there a chance to have the jQuery and Image Viewer updates bt Lonestar working on it instead? Thanks lachen

#5: No icon Re: Found a bug in your Downloads module. Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:35 pm
    —
I don't know what you mean? It uses the system that is found on your CMS, so if you do Lonestars jQuery and Image viewer updates, it will use that for when you update your site, you are replacing the old with the new.

#6: No icon Re: Found a bug in your Downloads module. Author: Teo PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 am
    —
.. i don't know, they are different, the one in downloads has the black square..

HeadShot Extreme -> WoT General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1