Name Change
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon Name Change Author: [HSX]SephirothLocation: Nibelheim PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:02 am
    —
FOR ALL MEMBERS IF YOUR GOING TO CHANGE YOUR NAME IN GAME PLEASE TELL US SO WE CAN MATCH WHAT IS SHOW HERE ON THE WEBSITE SO WE ARE NOT HOPPING ROUND TRY TO SEE WHO IS WHO.

Sephiroth!

#2: No icon Re: Name Change Author: [HSX]Spartacus1968Location: madison PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:10 am
    —
Yes please let us know to make appropriate changes
:wink:

#3: No icon Re: Name Change Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 am
    —
Seph, don't change names on the site unless they know you are because if you change their name on the site, they will have to log in with the new name... There old name will no longer work.

#4: No icon Re: Name Change Author: [HSX]BitemeLocation: Dark side of the Moon PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm
    —
I feel that people that want to change names, need to let us know previous to them changing or have to reapply to clan if they feel it is not important to notify us prior to change.

#5: No icon Re: Name Change Author: [HSX]Spartacus1968Location: madison PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 pm
    —
I was notified that Prowler was changing his name. I also know we don't seem to have any policy for that. I voted in your other post that they should notify the clan before changing....

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1