● Star Trek Fleet Command - Do you play?

Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:28 pm
Spammer
117 Posts
I have recently started playing this online game. At first, I didn't think much of it. I figured it was just like one of those other games I had played and quit after a few months or so. It is a free game, but of course, there are always buy this and that options. I ignore those things since this game doesn't seem to force you to buy anything. At least not yet that I see so far. So far I am liking the game, and I am a Trekkie so I am having. If anyone would like to check it out see the link below, you can play either on a phone or PC. But I would suggest downloading it on your phone first and then transferring your game to your PC. This way you can be mobile and play anywhere and not be stuck in front of your computer only.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Expand
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:03 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
I do own this game, but have not played it for years, I do how ever still play Star Trek Armada II.
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:18 pm
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
Can't say that I've played it but I did try Star Trek online and the control method was all screwed up for me, so I gave up on it.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
I tried to played Star Trek Online (still have the CD some I think) and it took me about maybe 15 mins then I quit the game. LOL It was so confusing back then, and if I tired to play it now. It probably will.

Forums ©