3015 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 77.8hrs.
Total Played: 192hrs.

votes: 7
Here is a small update for the Honeypot.

How to install:
For safety, we always recommend making backups.

1. Download the attached zip file and upload the contents of the public_html folder to the root of your site, keeping the folder structure and overwriting all files.

2. Open up your browser and go to
    Please login to see this link
    Get registered or Log in
    replacing the
    Please login to see this link
    Get registered or Log in
    with the URL of your actual site.

3. Once that is done, it should automatically clear your sites cache and that is where it will leave you at. Just clear your browsers cache and head into the ACP of the Honeypot and everything should function as normal.

What's changed:
  • Removed coloring from the config side, so the system uses your themes color values.
  • Removed the hard coded text in the stats section and put it in the language file.
  • Dropped the old config table and rebuilt it into the settings table, which is more efficient and easier to read.

Not sure if there was more since I did this a while ago on my site, but never pushed it out for I was waiting to do more. But I decided to push this out now since I am considering rebuilding the backend completely. I have a few ideas on what I like to do.

UPDATE 03/06/2022 - MM/DD/YYYY
**ONLY** if you have already installed this, please follow the short and simple instructions.

• Step 1: re-download the file.
  • Step 2: Only upload the admin folder.

That's it.
Found some code that was supposed to be removed, which will cause an error to appear.
I also forgot to move the pie chart text to the language file.

Expand
Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:05 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 77.8hrs.
Total Played: 192hrs.

votes: 7
Updated the files again today.
If you already installed the first version that I posted last week, then look at the first post at the bottom for the instructions. Very simple to update.

Forums ©