● Evo Lotto - STEAM Gamecode Giveaway (100% FREE)

Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:02 am
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
I would like to let everyone know that Evo Lotto - STEAM gamecode giveaway has made a return and with over 500 gamecodes for me to give away, I'm gonna be busy for a while.

Anyone who has already played before, will tell you that I am 100% Genuine. No Gimmicks, No Cost, All FREE. Please do not expect AAA titles, although there are some titles that used to be classed as AAA at the time. Most are Mainly Indie Titles.

If anyone here would like to take part, just head over to my website at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Also please feel free to add 1 of the Banners below.

Expand

Expand

[All gamecode keys have been legally paid for by myself and collected over time]

Permission to post by coRpSE
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:33 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Thanks for bringing this back. I already put the banner up on the home page.
Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:39 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
It's just a very good Module and it just had to make a comeback.  I moved it over to my clan site but now the clan is no more, I decided to bring it back onto my main website for the foreseeable future.

Would it be worth looking over the code, as I noticed a few problems I came across while in the Admin side. Just little things that used to work before but now don't.

Small Issues on the Admin side:-

* In Settings: DD/MM/YEAR or MM/DD/YEAR option is just doing the latter, no matter if you set it otherwise.
    * Before, when setting the dates, you could click in the empty box and a small calendar popped up and you could click the date.

I'm sure that these are just simple things to fix but unfortunately my knowledge only goes so far. Despite these little kinks, the Mod is working perfectly.

I also have a few Ideas that I will mention another time as I know that you are a busy guy Corpse.

Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:13 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7