3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I am sorry that I have not been on top of this. Some things with this update changed, and I guess shouldn't have. Since they have, updating modules/blocks is going a little slower than I hoped. It's strange, but the order of js/jQuery added to the head from within the modules is now called before the jQuery is declared. It was vice versa on previous releases. Since that change, and it took some time to figure out that was the issue, now I can start fixing my modules. Below is the list that I have done, and I will update this first post when I get the others done. If you use any of them and get an error, let me know and I will get right on it.

Currently completed:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

If anyone has one they need done faster than the others, let me know.

Expand
Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:42 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Thanks coRpSE, yes i use all your modules and mods, no rush though. I am still playing around with the new update on live site. Thanks again.
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:28 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

n/p
I hope to have all done by the end of the week. Some are requiring some changes and rewrites, so it is taking a bit more. I am testing all these on my local so as far as I know, they are working.

Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:08 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, may take a little longer. Some functions I used to use are now broken or removed, and just need to wait to find out if I will need to write it for each module or if the global functions will be fixed/replaced.

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:19 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
What global functions are you using for instance if the global was

"$sitename" that would now be "get_evo_option('sitename')".
"$nukeurl" that would now be "get_evo_option('nukeurl')".
"$adminmail" that would now be "get_evo_option('adminmail')".

and so on.

Expand
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:02 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Sorry, I miss spoke. Several functions like the one I talked to you about already, get_evo_icon. That is a function that I used in all my modules for the tool time and the sprite.

Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:48 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Don't get much, huh?
That function was not touch at all, seems to work ok on my local, can you screenshot what you see if anything please.

Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:25 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

What do they display not, nothing. What did they display, the Edit and the Delete icons from the sprite.

Here are the two variance of the one function. Used it not only for the image, but also the tool tip that went with it, which allowed you to style the content of the tooltip, for example, with a link.

PHP:  [ Select all ]

get_evo_icon('evo-sprite edit tooltip'_EDIT_EVENT); 

get_evo_icon('evo-sprite delete tooltip'_DEL_EVENT); 

The edit and delete. I went to update 2 modules that use both of these and both didn't work.
2.0.9F, they work just fine.

Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:04 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Hi coRpSE the timeline module will not do a fresh install on 2.0.10 it does not give you that option for fresh install, only update. As a result it does not work. On the other hand the update if you already have it installed work fine.

The clock module works well.

Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:22 am
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Don't get much, huh?
— coRpSE wrote
What do they display not, nothing. What did they display, the Edit and the Delete icons from the sprite.

Here are the two variance of the one function. Used it not only for the image, but also the tool tip that went with it, which allowed you to style the content of the tooltip, for example, with a link.

get_evo_icon('evo-sprite edit tooltip'_EDIT_EVENT); 

get_evo_icon('evo-sprite delete tooltip'_DEL_EVENT); 

The edit and delete. I went to update 2 modules that use both of these and both didn't work.
2.0.9F, they work just fine.

If you remove the "tooltip" class is should display the icon, the reason the tooltipster, was removed, was because the new default them uses bootstrap as you know, and already has the class of "tooltip" which actually conflicts with "tooltipster", So I removed the plugin for the time being.

EDIT: The tooltipster plugin has been re-added to the package, the "tooltip" still clashes with bootstrap, so I have changed the default tooltip class to "tooltipster" the other have been left alone. I almost have most of the next changes and fixes done, will ofc send it you before I update the package in the xtreme forums.

Forums ©