● [WIP] Tournament Champion - W6 - (On Pause)

Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:33 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, I got a little done on the PM sending system. I took some time off from coding to figure out how a couple of functions that I want to design to do multiple things. But I had to take a stop for a bit for I have had a bit of family emergency. For most of you that have been around me, know that my mother has been battling cancer for the past 20 years. Well, a few days ago, we had to rush her to the ER as we thought it might be the cancer causing a ton of pain for her. Luckily, we found out it's not the cancer and the new treatment she is on, but instead it's her gallbladder, it's infected. Why I say luckily, because that is something minor compared to what it could be. In a few hours from this post, she is going in for her first surgery to remove the blockage, and tomorrow, she will have her gallbladder removed.

Because of this, and all the phone calls I have been making trying to keep the rest of my family up to date has kept me from doing any work. I promise you that I will finish this, but I don't think I will get much done in the next couple of weeks, so, I think I will hold off putting out any updates until after new years. I will keep notes of anything I do, so I will have a complete list for you guys. Till next year, you guys have a great holiday.

Expand
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:54 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Sorry to hear coRpSE, i hope your mother makes full recovery, all the best.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:08 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Thanks, she gets out of the hospital today, so she is doing much better.

Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:40 pm
Spammer
117 Posts
Family comes first, go take care of her. Hopefully, she is well now.
Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:19 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— EmeraldDragon wrote
Family comes first, go take care of her. Hopefully, she is well now.

She is sore and can't bend over due to the incisions. But over all, feeling better is great compared to the last few months.

Forums ©