3017 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 89.2hrs.
Total Played: 281hrs.

votes: 7
Hello all, as promised, here are our server settings for anyone that wants to copy it and create their own PvE SCUM server. I am posting this publically since we believe we will be shutting down our server, and if you ever, your self, tried looking up settings for PvE, there really isn't any out there available to copy off of. So this should save you some time reseraching and trial and error. Attached is a PDF file of our g-portal settings as of today, Sep 16th, 2022. You must be registered and logged in to be able to view & download the file. You will see within the PDF where we have the WelcomeMessage and the MessageOfTheDay, you will see a strange character used throughout it. That is a way to create a line break, (sort of hidden trick that they don't tell you about).

Copy & Paste this where you want a line break.

Code: [ Select all ]

Here are our actual messages that you can copy & paste, but be sure to modify it the way you want it.

WelcomeMessage

Welcome Everyone ♦ PvE Only ♦ Join our Discord & Read Our Rule - discord.gg/uxtMVcpNmt ♦ Active Admins ♦

New Players - Contact one of our admin for "New Player Starter Pack" if you want it.

MessageOfTheDay

Be sure to join our Discord and read our rules ♦ discord.gg/uxtMVcpNmt ♦
If you like our server and like to help support with a donation, please visit our discord, Info is there.

(New Restart Hours)
Server restarts every 6 hours!
6 am/pm & 12 am/pm EST

I hope this helps a little. If you need additional help, feel free to ask, and I will see what I can do.
If you do set up a server, be sure to post it here, I'd like to come check it out.

*Updated with a SS of the current settings.

Expand
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:52 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 89.2hrs.
Total Played: 281hrs.

votes: 7
Updated today with a new PDF since our server is due to go down tomorrow.

Forums ©