Nuke Dev / Coder
2755 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 105.4hrs.
Total Played: 112hrs.

YOU NEED A LIFE!
Does anyone have a copy of the Tournament Champion module that I made many years ago? That file along with many of my scripts were lost when my PC died 1+ years ago.

Expand
Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:50 am
Blabbing Noob
71 Posts
casterdon
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
I have a copy of Tournament_Module_Pro_V112 and others floating around.
Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:43 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
2755 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
That's not the module I am looking for. I am specifically looking for only one module, and that is the "Tournament Champion" module. But thanks for trying.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:36 pm
Blabbing Noob
71 Posts
casterdon
Currently Offline

Well went through all I have left m8, but sorry don't have that module but do have a couple of you other module. Even went through old backups from my website 2012, but not in there either, lots of other stuff that i am going to dragg out see if i can get it working, i have the dbases to go with them.

COD5_mp3Player
Ultrastats_Center_Block-V2
--------------------
and only have these:

Tournament_Module_Pro
Tournament_Module_Pro_V112

Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:42 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
2755 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
— zardos wrote
Well went through all I have left m8, but sorry don't have that module but do have a couple of you other module. Even went through old backups from my website 2012, but not in there either, lots of other stuff that i am going to dragg out see if i can get it working, i have the dbases to go with them.

COD5_mp3Player
Ultrastats_Center_Block-V2
--------------------
and only have these:

Tournament_Module_Pro
Tournament_Module_Pro_V112

Both of min there could be deleted for the mp3 player was flashed based, and Flash is dead. Ultrastats block could be deleted, for I don't think that system is a thing. The other modules, I don't know who owns those. I am only looking for mine to refresh my memory of how I had the system. The function and the look will be all new, I was more of just looking for it, so I could look at it as a basic reference.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:59 pm
Blabbing Noob
71 Posts
casterdon
Currently Offline

If you want them just say, even if to help jogg your memory. there is no copy protection that i can see.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:25 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
2755 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
No thanks. Those aren't like what I am looking to build. I am remaking the Tournament Champion module which based off an old game that I played as a kid, "King of the hill", where who ever is the "Tournament Champion", (TC), is the top dog and everyone is fighting him trying to knock them off their throne.

I just contacted Ped from ClanThemes, and he is going to look for me tomorrow in his backups of ClanThemes.

Forums ©