3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Well, I have some free time, (sort of), where I am going to be working on a few updates to certain scripts like the Evo Calendar, see about caching that file. But I did want to know if there is anything other scripts that anyone would like to see updated, or modified, or, possibly created? I can't guarantee anything, but, as of now, not sure what to do. I will be releasing my halloween splash page and site animation in a few days. Working on the README and making some changes to make it easier for others.

Expand
Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:32 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Hi coRpSE, better late than never, i have a few idears.

Tournament_Module
Ultrastats_Center_Block cod4
Wars_Module
Challenge_Us

I have these modules but what do you know they don't work, if you would like then let me know you can have them.  big grin
Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:29 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— zardos wrote
Hi coRpSE, better late than never, i have a few idears.

Tournament_Module
Ultrastats_Center_Block cod4
Wars_Module
Challenge_Us

I have these modules but what do you know they don't work, if you would like then let me know you can have them.  big grin

I have been thinking of redoing the Tournament Champion module, but a straight-up tournament module I thought about then decided not to, just because when I asked around, there were too many variants people wanted I just figured it would be best for them to just find a script on the bracket type they wanted to run.

Ultrastats center block. I actually had created one many moons ago, but, last I knew, Ultrastats was a dead project.

Wars module, Untergang created one of those. It was supposed to be a less robust version of vWar, (not a replacement). I bought it, but I no longer have the files and I don't think his site is up anymore.

Challenge us, well, anyone can just create a simple block and put an image or text in there, and have it go to an application from within the clan manager.

Most of those are all similar to one and another and if I had a team to work with, probably could build all of them into a single module, similar to vWar, thought, secured.

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:23 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Hi coRpSE I will put the files up for you.

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:27 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

wm-3.1_part2 had to do it part1 and part2 war-module-3.1 was to big

Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:11 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Hi coRpSE, just installed wars 3.1 I replaced some code in the block and it seems to be working.

PHP:  [ Select all ]

if (eregi("block-Wars-Center.php",$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) {

Â Header("Location: index.php");

Â die();

To this

if(!defined('NUKE_EVO')) exit; 

replaced

mysql_real_escape_string 

to this

mysqli_real_escape_string 

Don't know if this is right but again seems to work up to now, will keep testing.

the ultra stats module is the one you did m8 just looked.

Forums ©