3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, another update. First post has been updated. I added the quick reply into this theme. Just took the code from posting and put it in the quick reply for the most part. Removed a bunch of the stuff that isn't used and what not. Nothing major since for the most part, most of it was already coded from a different file, just a copy and paste, then liposuction to the code to get rid of the unneeded stuff.

Also, went through and cleaned up the steam button on-hover in the forums a bit to make it cleaner and make it so when you hover on this site, it all lines up, but, I will need to go through and rewrite all the style again soon.

May replace the hover with a click system, we will see.

Expand
Mon May 17, 2021 7:40 am
Spammer
117 Posts
10 von 10
Thu May 20, 2021 7:42 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, Small update. I did some work to the navigation of this site. I made it so when you scroll down on the page, the navigation becomes sticky. It was mostly done for when it's shrunk for mobile, but, I decided to put it for everything for now. There is still some work that needs to be done, but I am getting there.

Sun May 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, once again, I updated the first post. Added in a new feature for logging in with the use of the social icons.
Expand
Click on image to enlarge.

Sun May 23, 2021 4:58 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
Nice job m8, you will have to send me that  I'll add it to my new theme lachen

Expand
Thu May 27, 2021 8:57 am
Spammer
117 Posts
Man you are going all out for this. Now I am feeling like an amateur now.   lol

Thu May 27, 2021 1:01 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— EmeraldDragon wrote
Man you are going all out for this. Now I am feeling like an amateur now.   lol

lol

Sat May 29, 2021 1:49 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, a small update has been applied to the theme. This one took a bit to get fixed because every solution I found, just didn't work the way I wanted it to. So, I just applied something I thought might work, and it did.

Okay, Now, if you go to a post that has a YouTube video on it, you will now notice that there is no link under it saying [Watch on YouTube], or what ever it said. I removed that for two reasons.

1. It was in my way.
  2. It's a bit redundant, for there is already a link on the video saying Watch on YouTube. No point having it twice.

The second thing that was done was, there was a gap under the YouTube videos where if you were on a large monitor, it would put up to a, (rough estimate), 350px gap under the video to the text that said "Watch On YouTube". Even removing that text, that gap was still there. So, I was able to fix that with a simple edit that I came up with, because, I just overcomplicated it trying to do something others already have done, and found that their fixes just failed.

If you're wondering, and if you have this theme, and have the same issue, all I did was opened the bbcode.tpl file and removed the:

Code: [ Select all ]

<br />[<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v={YOUTUBE}" target="_blank">{WATCH_YOUTUBE}</a>]

From both instances of the YouTube code.

After that, I modified the class of the div and added a new class and put it AFTER the last class which is embed-responsive-16by9, so the classes are class="embed-responsive embed-responsive-16by9 youtube-max".

Once I did that, saved that file and opened up the style.css file and in their created a new class. I did a search for .embed-responsive-16by9::before and when I found that class, above it, (so I keep everything together), I put:

Code: [ Select all ]

.youtube-max {
   max-height:380px;
}

That's it. Like I said, it was an easy fix that I just over complicated at first.

Sat May 29, 2021 4:07 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
This is one of the pitfalls of using BOOTSTRAP, Which is why I have now moved away from using it. I now just use Flexbox and Grid for the layouts.

I will look into why the space is been created, It could be the padding I put on the embed pseudo, I will let you know what I find.

I too have remove the WATCH ON YOUTUBE link, Like you say, it is redundant now.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forums ©