Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

● Different colors bars in shoutbox

Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:19 am
NOOB!!!
18 Posts
coRpSE I have a question along these lines but this is a pretty old post.  Should I tag on to this post or start a new hrm
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:43 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Probably start new if it's not the same.

Expand
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:23 pm
NOOB!!!
18 Posts
Never mind, I solved the problem using your instruction from above in this thread.  

Problem:  All of a sudden the text in my Shout Box turned to white letters on a white background.  I did not touch anything... I swear big grin But, by following your instruction up above in this post I was able to get everything back (I think, I'm still checking).

The fix:  Up above where you talk about changing the theme color for the shout box row by row to pink (#FF0080) I was able to figure out what needed to be changed to black (#000000).

Thanks for responding.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:51 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— Grmm wrote
Never mind, I solved the problem using your instruction from above in this thread.  

Problem:  All of a sudden the text in my Shout Box turned to white letters on a white background.  I did not touch anything... I swear big grin But, by following your instruction up above in this post I was able to get everything back (I think, I'm still checking).

The fix:  Up above where you talk about changing the theme color for the shout box row by row to pink (#FF0080) I was able to figure out what needed to be changed to black (#000000).

Thanks for responding.

N/P, and I 100% believe that you didn't touch anything, that happens when you go into the themeing section of that module for the first time. I don't know why that happens, but it always has.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:01 pm
NOOB!!!
18 Posts
Ah!  That does make me feel a little better.  I've had several different Nuke and RavenNuke websites over the years and I thought this happened to me once before a few years ago.  

Later

Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:03 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Hopefully, if the system ever gets rewritten, that will be improved or gone all together and just use a css file.

Tue May 16, 2023 10:30 am
NOOB!!!
9 Posts
Hi all,

For some reason it won't allow me to change the theme images such as the arrow colors. It keeps defaulting to black.

Expand
Wed May 17, 2023 1:24 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Its always done that aswell. So all i do is rename the colour you want to black. (blue to black, yellow to black, red to black. whichever colour you chose, that works for me.) in the modules/shout_box/images....down pause up folders.
Wed May 17, 2023 1:48 pm
NOOB!!!
9 Posts
— zardos wrote
Its always done that aswell. So all i do is rename the colour you want to black. (blue to black, yellow to black, red to black. whichever colour you chose, that works for me.) in the modules/shout_box/images....down pause up folders.

Worked!

Thank you  big grin

Wed May 17, 2023 7:15 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

That's strange that it is not working on both of yours, ##UTBaDaSS## zardos
Are there any errors that show up in the error log of your site or in the error log in the ACP?

Just watch this animated image, you can see it works on my site.
Expand

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©