coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Update February 4th,
I'm back!!!, no issues and running great. Still doing a shitload of updates and setting up things, so it will take me a little while to get every thing back to normal, but I am getting there.

Update February 2nd,

Okay, well good news, this Thursday, my new pc should be arriving. Hopefully everything comes in safe and sound and I don't have to do any rma's. Since my PC is coming in only a few people know exactly what I'm getting, I decided I'm going to put it up all my parts listings here.

Case: iBUYPOWER Slate 4 MR Mirror Finished Tempered Glass ARGB Gaming Case
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Processor (8x 3.8GHz/32MB L3 Cache) - [PRE-ORDER ITEM]
Motherboard: ASRock B550 PRO 4 - ARGB Header (2), USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 5 Type-A), M.2 Slot (3)
Memory: 16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR4-3200 Memory Module - G.SKILL Ripjaws V
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 8GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready) - [PRE-ORDER ITEM]
Power Supply: 750 Watt - CORSAIR RM750 - 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular
Processor Cooling: iBUYPOWER DEEPCOOL GAMERSTORM RGB 240mm CASTLE 240EX Liquid Cooler
Primary Hard Drive: [FREE] 500GB WD Blue SN550 M.2 NVMe SSD - Today Only
Secondary Hard Drive: 1TB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive -- 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)

Granted this is coming with Windows 10 home Edition, I do still have my cereal for my Pro on my other computer so I should still be able to use that key on this new pc. But we will see on that. I also do have another secondary hard drive which will be a 2tb Seagate hard drive. It's the same specs as the one terabyte this computer is coming with except that it is two terabytes in size.

Original post

Due to massive PC issues, I am down for the count. I am doing what I can to get back up and running, but I can't say when I will be able to get back. It may be a day or two, of it's my pc hardware it can be a lot longer unfortunately. I'll keep all of you posted on what's up.

[UPDATED]

I got some confirmation that my PC will be ready in 4 to 5 weeks. So, hopefully by the end of January to early February I shall be back. I do have a little more access to a computer so I will try doing some coding and I can help a bit more with assistance.

Any work that is requested and you have me do for it you, you will now be charged for. Regular support is still free, only if you have me do the coding/edits/install for you. As many of you know me and how I work, I am not here to rip you off, and if it's something that I have not previously set a predetermined price, you can almost bet, I will just say to donate whatever.

Just know, I am only doing this now to help pay for my time and fuel to go over and use a family member pc, and trust me when I say, I really miss my duel monitors.

[ Update January 26th ]
Pleased to say that my parts are in and they are gathering the rest of my parts. Hopefully ships soon.

Expand
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:11 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Update, after trying many things, my pc is pretty much dead. I will need to start buying new parts to replace the dead ones, and with $$$ tight, it may take some time. I may not be on TS3, but I will be visiting the site daily on my tablet and will be on Skype.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
Sorry to hear that bud, Hope you manage to get it sorted soon.

Expand
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:40 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Well, the way it looks as of now is that I will have to build a new pc. Just my luck. I am not sure when I can afford to build it, but I will be using my other pc to do some code work, but that's the most I can do on it. So till next year I hope.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:10 am
Spammer
117 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hopes you can get it done sooner thou.

Expand
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:25 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, some news. I have a new PC ordered. Due to scalpers and how hard it is going to be to get certain items until way after the holidays, I decided to go with a custom prebuilt, meaning I started with a stock PC and upgraded it.

Before anyone starts saying, "the markup on those is pretty high", You are right, but, I did save money on some deals which ended up making the markup actually reasonable. Also, due to the scalpers, if I were to get a DOA item, who knows when it would be able to get replaced. So, by going this root, in the long run, I am saving my self from a potential headache.

But, it should be here hopefully sometime in January. I did defer the shipping to after the holidays since the parts I requested will not be available until then, (probably).

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Processor (8x 3.8GHz/32MB L3 Cache)
Memory: 16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR4-3200 Memory Module - G.SKILL Ripjaws V
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 8GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)
Motherboard: ASRock B550 PRO 4 - ARGB Header (2), USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 5 Type-A), M.2 Slot (3)
Power Supply: 750 Watt - CORSAIR RM750 Fully Modular - 80 PLUS Gold

Well, see you next year.

Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:14 am
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
Looks a nice rig m8 have a good holiday.

Expand
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:22 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Thanks. You too have a nice & safe holiday. Don't get into too much trouble.

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 pm
Clan Member
NOOB!!!
31 Posts
C@MP@R
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 18.5hrs.
Total Played: 69hrs.

Must be married.
missing you @corpse get back soon  weinen weinen weinen weinen weinen weinen weinen weinen  weinen herz  herz  herz  herz  herz ::

Oh found a Bug

i have had 25 in a line n i got this error

You can only use maximum 15 smilies per post.
You have 10 smilies too much in use.

Go HeadShot

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:25 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— regchan wrote
Oh found a Bug

i have had 25 in a line n i got this error

You can only use maximum 15 smilies per post.
You have 10 smilies too much in use.

And, what's the bug?
In the backend, set to only allow 15 smilies per post, and if you're saying that you tried doing 25 in the post, and it told you had 10 smilies too much, simple math 25 - 10 gives you 15. So that wouldn't be a bug. verrückt

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©