● Blank Block - Content Not update

Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:44 am
Spammer
117 Posts
I just downloaded the Blank Block and try to use it on my site. I know it said version 2d, but it's works with 2f when I loaded the block. But when I tried to edit the content of the block it is not updating. It's still said "ENTER INFORMATION IN HERE ENTER INFORMATION IN HERE" hrm Not sure why.

Expand
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:09 am
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
OK! I guess I have to manually edit the file offline before I upload it. It won't let me edit it through Admin Panel. But that's ok. I just need the content to display up in the main page. And that works.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:16 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
That is correct. Creating a static block from within the ACP requires no file, but if you are going to have a dynamic block, meaning that you are going to be using PHP for the block, then yes, you need to physically create the block, and that is why I have that blank block available.

I have a video tutorial on this, though after taking a look at it, it needed an update, so I just finished doing an update for it. I will post the link tomorrow once I get it up on YouTube and on this site.I

Expand
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
— coRpSE wrote
That is correct. Creating a static block from within the ACP requires no file, but if you are going to have a dynamic block, meaning that you are going to be using PHP for the block, then yes, you need to physically create the block, and that is why I have that blank block available.

I have a video tutorial on this, though after taking a look at it, it needed an update, so I just finished doing an update for it. I will post the link tomorrow once I get it up on YouTube and on this site.I

LOL! No worries. There was not really a specific instruction. So, I thought it was good to go on editing though ACP.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:28 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7