● HTML Template [COMPLETED]

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:14 pm
NOOB!!!
47 Posts
Corpse how hard would it be to make a HTML picture gallery that i can add my renders to ... where you click on a image and it brings up a HTML template of all the pics i want to add ...  maybe diffrent categories ...  maybe 5 pics wide and then next row ...  i looked and couldnt find any html codes and i uninstalled my dreamweaver ... any ideas buddy ?...thanks Rips
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:24 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I am not really sure if I follow on what exactly you're looking for.

I get you're looking for a picture gallery, but are you looking for a script where you can upload, create categories, delete, ect..., or, are you looking for something that you can just edit, like a simple HTML page where you will have to manually edit the code with each image?

If you're looking for something that has database and all that junk, then, something like
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
can work, but if you don't want a database and something simple, you probably could go with
Get registered or Log in

One that I found very interesting, and I am going to further look into is one called
Get registered or Log in
. If any of them I would check out, its probably this one before any of the others.
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
47 Posts
No i have a simple html that i can edit myself ...  i just need a image placed into the top left corner and a background image that covers the whole page ...  i put a link for you d/l the zip file with html and a pic of what i needed ...  i put the links to the images in the corpse.zip ... Thank You Buddy

d/l link
Get registered or Log in

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:37 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, done and shipped. Topic marked done.

Forums ©