● Themes

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:37 pm
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Hello im john im 25 years old and i own a multi gaming clan and i just started but im trying to find free themes for nuke evo xtreme but i cant find any as all the sites are now closed can anyone help me
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
I know Corpse has permission to give out BF4_Multi designed by Noto, It is an awesome theme for gaming. I am sure Corpse will reply to this when he gets the chance.
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
yes he is sorting me out sir by any chance do u no how to install neos chronos i no its old

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:57 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
Sorry djcrowley, I have never had a reason to try and install it, But from what i hear it is a pain in the rear end.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:05 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— djcrowley wrote
yes he is sorting me out sir by any chance do u no how to install neos chronos i no its old

What version of PHP are you running. If memory serves me right, that is written for PHP 5.3, and if your running php 5.6, your will just get errors. You would need the updated version which has the php 5.6 changes, but not the full rewrite like it needs, but we can't give that out since that was a paid job I did for EID. I have contacted Beauty on this and will have to see if she responds, I know with the holiday, things can be quite hectic, especially with having kids.
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 am
NOOB!!!
1 Posts
is there a way I can get a copy of the Agent Green theme on this site please I love it.. Thanks in advance..
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:01 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— motrixx wrote
is there a way I can get a copy of the Agent Green theme on this site please I love it.. Thanks in advance..

yeup, I replied back to your PM on the Evo site.

Forums ©