3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Little progression update. Design is done, cleaning up the code is done. I will be starting on the backend this week and will be done when it's done. You can see a live preview here:

Click Here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

On the left is the side blocks. This will only work with themes that have thier side block set to 170px at min. If they aren't, then you will need to modify your theme a bit.

Center block, will go from that size that you see there, to about a 120px smaller. well, 120px - 150px smaller. That will automatically resize.
The max heights are set to what you see there. They are fixed heights on both of them.
If you have any suggestions, let me know in the next few days and I will take them into considerations.
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

To keep up with the progression thread of where I am at, I have just started on the backend. I have been busy figuring out how many zones I wanted to have for color options for you guys to be able to change and edit to your liking. I have decided on 6 zones which you can see in this animated image here:

Expand

With those 6 color zones, there will be also 2 discord logos for near the title which will be included, but possibly a 3rd. Right now, I have a white and a  black version. I am thinking about adding in one in the "discord blue" aswell. There is going to be a lot of planning that will need to go into this, so I don't see really anymore progression updates until I have the backend further along and the DB tables done.

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:24 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Well, here is where I am at right now with the system. Progress has been a little slow just because I have been procrastinating. I just have not been feeling this script. But, the admin side is complete. So, all that is left is to make the block, and combine the admin side with the main side and that's it. Other than that, I am done. So a few more days I hope and I should be done. There is still a lot to do, but, I would say I am about 75% done with it.

Expand

Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:25 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

It's finally done. I finished it up last night and it's in testing right now.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

I retract my last statement. I was done, but then I found some typos and another bug, then with a suggestion by Sporadic and inspiration of what he added, I coded in a new feature. If you like to see an example of what it will sort of look like, visit Sporadics website at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Also, I am adding in a new Zone which will change the color of all borders in the system. With that zone, you will be able to change the width of the borders and the color. Screenshots will come as soon as I am done coding in the sections.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:09 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, I think I am done. I gone through and haven't seen any spelling errors or bugs. Got the new zone in, updated the sprite with all the images of the current zones that get edited. I believe I am done with some minor touch ups here and there. Here is a image of the admin panel as of now.

Expand

With that image, you can see that Zone 8 is the border, where you can alter the border width and color. You have 4 options with the border width,

• 0px = No border at all
  • 1px = all inner borders at 1 px and the outer border at 2px
  • 2px = all inner borders at 2 px and the outer border at 3px
  • 3px = all inner borders at 3 px and the outer border at 4px

I did the outside border at +1 pixel on purpose since that is the outside defining border and did not look right being 1px. This was a decision that I made pretty easily. Well, now back to cleaning it up and getting it over to Lonestar.

New and final look to the system.
Expand

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Updated my first post, added a couple of screenshots. I am done with this system and is sent off to Lonestar.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:26 pm
Blabbing Noob
51 Posts
[ATF]Porthos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Awesome
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:04 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Update 9/24/2018:

I decided that I am going to release this ASAP for those that want to use this. I was thinking originally that I wanted to release this with the next release of the CMS, but I decided against that because not everyone uses Discord and I would feel that it would be wasteful to implement it right in the system. So, this morning, over the past 4 hours, I wrote up an installer for the system. This system will be the easiest system I have ever developed to install. All you need to do is upload the files, go into the ACP and click on discord. It will install itself and it will then proceed to delete its installer, then you are good to go. Trying out something new that I have never done before, but have thought about for the past few years, just never tried till now. If your interested in this system, please let me know and I will get you the script and you can test it and let me know if it installed and is working right for you. If all is good, and I get enough test in, then I will release it publically.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 am
Blabbing Noob
51 Posts
[ATF]Porthos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Just installed. Talk about easy lol.  Good job man.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©