● Groups Not Showing Over Who's Online

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:50 am
Blabbing Noob
64 Posts
Hiyah Corpse dude ... sorry to bother ya agin  hrm

First of all thanks for your assistance with the Whose Online but I was wondering is there a way to bring back the Group Listing along with the colors?

After I log in it doesn't show the groups.  

Will you please help me make it where we can see the groups and their designated colors?

Thanks for your help.  zunge zeigen
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:33 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Just undo the edits you did in the first place, then just wrap that code from your other post around what you want hidden and only what you want hidden. Make sure to wrap the cell and not just the variable if that variable is in its own table. If you want, send me the file and I can do that, or give me temp FTP access and I can do it, you just need to also give me a list of the themes you want it done to.

Here is a my shortest tutorial on an example of what to do.

Expand
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
64 Posts
Cool!  I'll have to keep coming back to this thread to make sure I'm doing the right thing each time.

I need to study index_body.tpl and its contents a bit closer just to understand it better.

You have been such a great help ...  Go HeadShot

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:55 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
All .tpl's are, are basic HTML, so if you have a firm understanding of HTML, then it should be pretty easy. All the variables names are like short descriptions of what they are. It's also all trial and error.

Forums ©