3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I been using a program called ASC, (Advanced System Care), that is put out by a company by Iobit, for a few years now and I have been very satisfied with its job helping maintain my PC. Well, recently, they have put out a new program which from what I can see is free, which is a driver scanning program that will go through your PC and check to see if the drivers that they have in their library. Basically, it finds all your outdated drivers and helps you update your PC to run at full potential. May be worth a try to help improve your computer.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Also, If you like to use ASC for free, they do have a free version which i don't know its limits, but may be worth a try.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Expand
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 pm
Blabbing Noob
64 Posts
Darn, I didn't realize how old this post was until now -- sorry.

I just need to say ... I actually purchased this today and I couldn't believe how many issues were found on my computer.  I use Bitdefender, CCleaner, ATF Cleaner and Malwarebytes and none of them listed any of the problems found by IObit Advanced System Care -- awesome stuff.

I know this is an old post but thanks for the share Corpse -- very useful.

Go HeadShot
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:00 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
n/p. I still use ASC to this day. I also still use the Driver Booster, which is not free, but there are ways to get it free. I believe you can still download and use driver booster, and it will tell you what drivers are out of date. Many people don't realize how many drivers are actually on their PC.

Forums ©