coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 89.2hrs.
Total Played: 281hrs.

votes: 7
— ShadzeB wrote
Ok well I assume you are all gonna hate me for this then but here is my connection speed.

Expand

yeah, I hate you. :P

I just checked mine since Time Warner was bought out by Spectrum, and they bumped my bandwidth up:
Expand

Expand
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 pm
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
Damn ShadzeB, nice.  

Don't see fiber coming to my area anywhere in the near future :(

Expand
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:03 am
NOOB!!!
4 Posts
— Sp0rAdiC wrote
Damn ShadzeB, nice.  

Expand

Mine is fiber optic  and yours is faster that mine like corpse said their giving of false readings. That reading is far to fast for normal boardband.
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:28 am
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
— gregsta wrote

Mine is fiber optic  and yours is faster that mine like corpse said their giving of false readings. That reading is far to fast for normal boardband.

And where are you getting information that they are giving off false readings?? And who's they?

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 am
NOOB!!!
4 Posts
— Sp0rAdiC wrote
— gregsta wrote

And where are you getting information that they are giving off false readings?? And who's they?

They must be false readings,  as I am with bt who is the biggest and one of the UKs fastest boardband provides,  and you are getting faster readings and I am on fiber optic and your running normal boardband.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 am
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
Maybe you should talk to your ISP then.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:08 am
NOOB!!!
4 Posts
— Sp0rAdiC wrote
Maybe you should talk to your ISP then.

It the same all over the country nothing wrong with mu isp max speeds are them, broadband don't  get no faster than that maybe up to 30mb would be your max over here.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:10 am
Blabbing Noob
51 Posts
[ATF]Porthos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
gregsta regular broadband can get those speed if DOCSIS 3 is being used.  That is what my provider uses and you can see me results.

I don't hate you ShadzeB

Expand

Expand
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:22 am
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
— gregsta wrote

It the same all over the country nothing wrong with mu isp max speeds are them, broadband don't  get no faster than that maybe up to 30mb would be your max over here.

Lol, ok.  

As cable technology has improved, the need for faster cable modems led to the introduction of DOCSIS 3.0, which significantly increases a modem's performance compared to older DOCSIS versions. DOCSIS 3.0 (and newer 3.x) cable modems can support connection speeds over 150 Mbps. Many cable Internet providers now sell plans for service that runs faster than 38 Mbps (typically, 50 Mbps for downloads).
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:38 am
NOOB!!!
30 Posts
— gregsta wrote
— Sp0rAdiC wrote
Damn ShadzeB, nice.  

Expand

No it's not a false reading I am on The Virgin Media 300Mbps package.

You may say BT is the fastest in the UK but it's not true they don't have a package any where near
the speed on Virgin Media. The reason I have 380 is because ISP's always give you more than your connection
speed for things like network contention.

When I download from steam I get a minimum of 39MBPS so the reading is not false at all.

Just thought I would let you know.

Expand

Its not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Forums ©