● Downloads-V1.2.1 Comment

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 am
Blabbing Noob
64 Posts
Finally! I have been waiting for this particular download version to show up again in full functionality. I haven't seen this type Advanced Download Module since the 90's when blocks and modules for the Nuke Series were AWESOME! There were so many of them because there were so many of us using the CMS. Well, that was then!

I just want to say 'Thank You' for adding this to the already awesome collection of evolution extreme's modules you've already done.

You Developers never cease to amaze me and keep up the spectacular work ... and, a double thanks for the tutorials -- They rock!.  ::HS::

EDIT:
I came over to thank you for the module and failed to also give kudo's to TEO for having the Download available on his website.  Oh, and ...

I seen where I made a request for this back in September 2017.  My bad! Oh, well!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:04 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Thanks, but just a heads up, I am no longer supporting that system for the File Repository is cleaner and a more up to date system, as well has most of the same features.

Expand
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:06 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
64 Posts
Well Hell ... I'm thinking this was the thing and it's not!!

That File Repository looks difficult kinda sorta.  I'll need to have a clear head in order to follow the instructions.  lol

Thanks for the heads up on support.  I'll install the File Repository when I drive by that part of town again!

Off the Grid:
Wow! You got snow coming down. So, how cool is that?

Go HeadShot

Forums ©