coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— Ghostwarrior wrote
So how Do I this, do go through my website and do this test?

Yes, while on your site, you click the "Donate" button, then in the drop down, select custom value and put in .02 as the value, then click the button "Make a Donation".

once you do that, you will be brought to the paypal page. Look at the image below.

Expand

Once you start that, make sure you don't use your paypal email when filling in the information. Essentially, you will be donating to your self from your Debit/Credit card, but it's a good way to test the system.

Expand
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:38 pm
Spammer
113 Posts
Hey Corpse, did you remove you other download file that is title "Forum Donations Ranks" from this thread;
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
?

I wanted to download it and get it install in my website!.. I have that one download file that is there already installed in my website.

Are you going to post it again or have it in your website in the download files?

Ghostwarrior
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm
Spammer
113 Posts
Oh okay I'll try Corpse in doing the Donations to myself. Sorry for been so stupid dude!...

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:55 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— Ghostwarrior wrote
Hey Corpse, did you remove you other download file that is title "Forum Donations Ranks" from this thread;
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
?

I wanted to download it and get it install in my website!.. I have that one download file that is there already installed in my website.

Are you going to post it again or have it in your website in the download files?

— coRpSE wrote
I do have to rewrite the forum rank one for it was lost somehow when the site got put back together.

I did however contact Lonestar and he is going to see if he can fix that tonight, if not then I will put it back together peaced from my site.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 pm
Spammer
113 Posts
Okay I see of what you have mentioned about my email. Yes has to be different.
Does the Donations block do it supposed to show up in it that I donated  a $1.00 to my wing?

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:35 pm
Spammer
113 Posts
Okay Corpse and thanks for all you valuable time and hard work too!...

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:49 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— Ghostwarrior wrote
Okay I see of what you have mentioned about my email. Yes has to be different.
Does the Donations block do it supposed to show up in it that I donated  a $1.00 to my wing?

If you ticked off the option of "yes, show the world I donated", and you configured the block to show it aswell. Otherwise, no, it won't show.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:00 pm
Spammer
113 Posts
Thanks Corpse

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Forums ©