● Website is down

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:07 am
Spammer
113 Posts
Hey Corpse hi, say listen my website was up and running until after I have watched your tutorial video and install a testsite on my website as a subfolder. The installation of the testsite were successful with no error messages.And so I continued on in configuring the testsite and going along with on that video. Everything was a successful with no errors too.
But when I got out of my testsite and into my regular website it brought up this screen:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
So I've deleted the testsite folder and database too. I've cleared my browser, and restarted my website but still no difference.
I'm not sure what I've done but I were follow with you step by step through your video.

When you get sometime can you take a look of website and see what I did wrong and did I screwed it up?

Thank you Corpse, I'll pm you with my login information for my cpanel okay...:-(

Ghostwarrior
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Make sure that the config.php in the root of your site points to the right database.
Make sure all the tables are in the main DB table.
Be sure to clear out any errorlog that you have in the root of your site and also go into the public_html/includes/logs/ folder and make sure that error log is at 0 kb. Do not delete that error log, just open it up and delete everything in it and upload an empty file. If its already empty, leave it.

Once you have all that, check to see if your site works. If still broken, then check the logs. But that error is saying that it can't connect to the DB table, and that would be either the configuration getting messed up or the table connection was altered or the table was deleted.

Expand
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I just sent you a second PM, Your site is back up and running.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:13 am
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Hey Corpse, thank you for the info. And thank you for fixing it if you did do it if not I've checked everything and everything shows all is good... No errors, and I rechecked my website again and now it's working fine...

Again Corpse, thank you and God Bless you and your family!

Ghostwarrior

Forums ©