● Inquiring about assistance setting up this CMS on website

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 am
NOOB!!!
1 Posts
Good morning, a fellow gamer here but was wondering due to my interests if I could get help and or assistance in setting up this CMS on my website at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
which will be an online radio station? I have attempted Nuke Evolution and Nuke Evolution Etreme and continiously get mysql errors everytime I attempt to install them. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I am a follower of CoRpSe and his outstanding efforts in the website world.

Scott Ham
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Thank you in advance ...
Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:16 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 120.0hrs.
Total Played: 154hrs.

votes: 7
You want to use Xtreme for a music radio site? Its generally set up for gaming clans, but yws, i can help you set it up. More and likley, your host may be running the php on to high of a level, but yes, i can have the CMS installed on your site. Info I will need you to send me in a PM.

1. FTP access
  2. I need access to your database, aka cPannel.
  3. Username and Pass that your going to want to use for the god admin account.
  4. email address to tie in with that account.

If you have TS3, you can hop onto my TS3 and I can assist you on that. I will not be around on Thursday, but I can meet you on Friday and help you get this going, and if you hop on TS3, I can answer any questions you may have. For quick contact, you can send me a PM on my site here or on the Xtreme Evo site.

Expand
Forums ©