● Issue with Forum_News V3

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:29 am
NOOB!!!
1 Posts
Hello..

I'm having issues with Forum_news.  I've posted this on ravenphpscripts site as well, but no one has responded.

I'm getting this error:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error 
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO nuke_bbtopics 
(topic_titletopic_postertopic_timeforum_idtopic_statustopic_typeforum_newstopic_voteVALUES ('test'31477398228300, , 0)

Line 227
File 
functions_post.php 

When I post news via forums, if I select "Homepage news" instead of "Normal", it works. It's only when "Normal", "Sticky" or "Announcement" are selected I get the error and only when the the modified files, functions_post.php and postings.php, have been uploaded to the site.  Posting works fine when using the default files.

Is there anything you can think of I can try?

Thanks,

David
Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:21 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Can you pack up those two files into a zip/rar files and attach them to the forums here, (make sure you use the file attachment and not the image attachment zwinkern ), and I will take a look and see if there was a mistake in the edit.

EDIT:

If you have TS3, if you like, you can hop on. (TS3 info on the home page on the right). I like to go through and double check your work, so if you can either pack up all the files that were modified, or, if you can setup temp FTP access to the site, I like to take a look. I generally don't support Raven, and I am a Xtreme Dev, but it's a puzzle, and its got me intrigued.

Expand
Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:21 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I have contacted Noto to maybe he has a thought. But without me being able to verify all the code changes are correct and actually see what's going on, it's hard for me to say.

Forums ©