● Use Email Activation not working

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 pm
NOOB!!!
38 Posts
Hello, until now the new users in my site just got the account activaded by the admin, but now i wanna change it to let they activade their accounts by email...but in my tests the email has no sent. But if i deny the request on the admin panel, a email is sent to the account of the ''new account'' saying "Your account has deny", so just the activate email is not working for some reason that i didn't figure out.
Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:05 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
38 Posts
Expand

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:07 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
38 Posts
And also if i forget my password for example, and go to Lost Password, he will not sent the to my email the code.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:44 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— GuilhermeTozzi wrote
Expand

Those settings are good. Now what you need to do is make sure all your email accounts for the site are set up correctly.

First, go to,

ACP -> Preferences -> General Site Info and make sure the "Administrator Email" is set there, The same as the one in the next location.

Next, go to,

ACP -> Forums ACP -> General Admin -> Configuration -> Email Settings and make sure the email address is the same as the one above. But also, make sure that "Use SMTP Server for email" is off.

If that is all set correctly, let me know and if you like, send me admin access and I will make sure the rest of the configurations is set. Also, keep an eye on your spam folder as-well.

Expand
Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:01 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
38 Posts
Updating: The ''Account Denied'' and the code to get the new pw working, just the mail to active the account isn't. i sent to you the admin account.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Do you know if we ever solved this? I don't remember.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:27 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
38 Posts
yep, disabled the email activation and i'm using only the anti bot now  lachen

Forums ©