● WOWarships Team Battle

Wed May 11, 2016 2:06 am
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
Once you aquire a Tier 7 Ship you can enter Team Battles. If you dont belong to a team you can join an understaffed team as a mercenary. I joined a team as a merc. I am complete noob at Team Battles so please excuse any mistakes. A lot of teams wont let you join if you are Tier 7. They prefer the advantage of Tier 8 ships. Anyhoo this is how the battle went down from my point of view.

Thanks for watching

Expand
Wed May 11, 2016 12:23 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Nice battle. I would have engaged the guy that killed you sooner, but I know how getting focused on something can pull you away from the obvious.

Expand
Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
— coRpSE wrote
Nice battle. I would have engaged the guy that killed you sooner, but I know how getting focused on something can pull you away from the obvious.

I was dodging the first ones torpedoes so i had to turn.Then i had to fensd off the destroyer. The second my guns lined up i fired i couldnt have engaged him any sooner i didnt have a firing solution. So i dont feel i missed the obvious. Very easy to watch afterwards and say yep maybe i should have done this or that. Not so easy when your trying to watch 3 ships at once lol

Wed May 11, 2016 2:59 pm
Clan Leader
No Life!!!
347 Posts
The Tirpitz is a Tough Nut to crack!
Nice job

Expand
Fri May 13, 2016 9:40 am
Clan Leader
Spammer
194 Posts
votes: 1
nice job  Go HeadShot

[flash width=289 height=172:5b9ea9de1f]http://www.headshotdomain.net/images/banners/ltdan.swf[/flash:5b9ea9de1f]
Forums ©