3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
over the past few months, I have had some major medical issue going on. best way I can explain is it was a sever case of a ingrown toe nail. To put it short. I stubbed my toe bad last year, around this time, and what I didn't know was that my nail split and several layers grew into my toe towards the bone. Well, after many month of this, I started getting some discomfort, but it was not too bad and then my foot kept swelling. Finally, about 4 months ago I went and saw a podiatrist and they had to remove 2/3 of my toenail, Under the toenail, this is what was found:

Note, do not look if you are easily disgusted...

Expand

Well, that popped out from under the nail. needless to say I had to have that removed, and because of that, I had a hard time walking and even sitting without my foot elevated. Well, recently, (last week), I went and saw the podiatrist and the other side of my toe was really heavily infected so now, my nail is gone and I am back to soaking, elevating, bandaging, and popping pills, so my time on  the game and on the internet is short. If you have any direct questions or need support, want to talk, send me a PM like the day before and give me time and what ST server and I will try being there, but you need to give me a day's notice.

I am only posting this because several people have been asking the same questions of where am I, when is the best time to contact me, ect...
Hopefully this gets better soon because I would like to go outside and walk around.

Expand
Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 am
NOOB!!!
5 Posts
Just don't try playing any games while your missed up.  lol

Hopefully everything will start getting better for you in the near future.
Also, you did not have to post that picture on here!

Glad to also see you are back in action and not going AWOL on us.  lachen
Even know that I did!

To infinity and not a step further...
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 pm
Clan Leader
No Life!!!
347 Posts
Hope it improves...
I have had some issues  with a toe, but never that bad.

Expand
Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:18 am
Clan Leader
Spammer
181 Posts
I know what its like to be confined to a recliner lol I actually dont have a toe nail on both my big toes about the same thing happened to me many years ago
Forums ©