Goto page 1, 2  Next

● Tutorial Request

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:25 am
NOOB!!!
10 Posts
Hey  coRpSE,

I was wondering if you would be willing to make a tutorial on how to install {Evo Downloads 1.2.1 Patched}?? When you have time of course!

The whole process from uploading all the files using ftp filezilla and also how to upgrade the tables in  phpMyAdmin along with all the other edits basically the whole 9 yards for this noob??? Lol
Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:34 am
NOOB!!!
30 Posts
Hi Binger,

The tutorial you are looking for is here mate:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

This was done by Killigan a while ago but its how to setup the site and upload the files and all the kind of stuff.

Expand

Its not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.
Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:22 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
10 Posts
Thanks M8 I appreciate that screwed mine up about an hour ago Lol big grin

Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:58 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
10 Posts
No I met the downloads modules that  coRpSE upgraded  oops

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I actually already have one. Many of my tutorials were posted on another site and are slowly being brought onto this site.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15NeZDNJDQA[/youtube]

Expand
Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
10 Posts
Thanks for posting this video!! I did upload all the files to ftp but as soon as I copy the sql code in and click go I get a couple of errors. Hear are the errors I'm getting                  SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `nuke_downloads_categories` ADD `usecatcolor` tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `title`;

And also this error

MySQL said: Documentation
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'usecatcolor'

I didn't want to mess around to much and mess it up any help would be appreciated!!

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
10 Posts
OMG  coRpSE, After posting the above post I was scrolling back up and my mouse cursor ran over your sig and scared the piss out me!! I just got done watching Halloween 6 Micheal Myers a little while ago!! Lol that's a cool sound trick for your sig!

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:03 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

That error is saying that "usecatcolor" already exist. So what you would do is with the SQL file, you want to remove the inserts from that one up and add in them individually. If you like, I can do the SQL for you, all I need is access to the phpMyAdmin, or, I can do a video tutorial on it if you like using my test site and you can have a go at it and maybe learn a bit about SQL. It is actually very simple.

As for the signature,  lol yeah, I have fun making them. Its not really a trick, I have a video tutorial on how to make it in our tutorial section.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:22 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
10 Posts
Hey coRpSE, Yeah sure if you want to make a video tutorial on it sometime Id love to learn more!! In the meantime I'll send you my cpanel info I trust you and appreciate all your help for sure. I will donate in May I was going to this month and the ac compressor went out in my cadillac.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

You're all set.

I will try doing a tutorial this week sometime on the basics of SQL.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Forums ©